BLACKFACE PRINCETON REVERB CHASSIS AA1164, 16 GA STEEL, CHASSIS ONLY, USA made
- PRINCETON REVERB CHASSIS AA1164 CIRCUIT, CHASSIS ONLY
- 100% USA made
- 16 gauge steel, Galvanneal steel ( steel sheet already has zinc finish fused to it )
- CNC Laser cut and CNC bends
- Spot welded on all corners, 8 welds total
- Exact vintage measurements 18.25" Length x 1.75" Tall x 7" Deep
- Octal holes are 1 3/16" to accommodate Belton sockets (Ceramic also fits)
- Standard 3/4" preamp hole
- Cap can hole is 1.5" with 2" mounting centers for the clamp
- Power transformer mounting: 2" x 2 1/2" ( stock Princeton Reverb )
- Output transformer mounting: 2 13/16"
HEYBOER TRANSFORMERS ARE IN STOCK FOR THE PRINCETON REVERB
These are my popular, extremely sturdy, 100% USA made chassis, 16 gauge galvanneal steel, with spot welds on all corners.
As with any chassis or amp project build, you may need to drill here or there for circuit boards, grounds, or upgraded transformers. The 16 gauge steel is easy to drill with standard bits. However, no returns on a modified chassis.
Thank you !
MOJOTONE, WEBER, HEYBOER, VINTAGE FENDER